Accounts Payable Job in Lutherville-Timonium, Maryland : MD 21093
Looking for Accounts Payable Jobs? See currently available Accounts Payable job openings on accounts-payable.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
accounts-payable.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any accounts payable job . We provide job resources for Accounts Payable positions throughout the industry. accounts-payable.jobs.net also provides Accounts Payable jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Accounts Payable by either city or state.
accounts-payable.jobs.net is a accounts payable job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Accounts Payable jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your accounts payable job search on accounts-payable.jobs.net today.
Accounts Payable Manager
Accounts Payable Manager Job Description
Accounts Payable Manager
We are currently seeking an energetic, independent and detail oriented professional to fill the role of Accounts Payable (AP) Manager within our Baltimore (Timonium) office. This role is an opportunity to champion the full-cycle accounts payable process, be a catalyst for process improvements and be part of a growing international conglomerate.
The AP Manager will be a hands-on role primarily processing the full cycle accounts payable including: P.O. review, invoice coding, payment processing (check/EFT run), account reconciliations and vendor management. Ensuring all payments and associated journal entries are made and posted accurately, completely and timely.
The AP Manager will also direct the organization’s accounts payable function. Specifically, the AP Manager will be the driving force of process documentation and improvement; proactively finding efficiencies and strengthening the internal controls over the process. Those controls will ensure timely and accurate vendor payment, as well as cost saving opportunities.
The AP Manager will also supervise, develop and train AP staff throughout the division focusing on accurate, complete and consistent reporting throughout the various business unit. The AP Manager will also participate in acquisition integration and ensuring new business units are utilizing best practices.
Lutherville-Timonium Accounts Payable Job
Accounts Payable Manager Job RequirementsProfessional Acumen
- The ideal candidate will have strong organizational and communication skills allowing him or her to manage multiple priorities while maintaining exceptional attention to detail.
- Will ensure strong relationships with external vendors and internal customers; maintaining a strong customer service culture and positive attitude within the department.
- Be proactive and eager to contribute and learn, ask lots of questions, and provide solutions. Maintaining a continuous improvement mindset and proactively identify, review, and implement process improvements.
- BS in Accounting, Finance or Business
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a similar corporate accounts payable environment demonstrating a knowledge of account guidance and methodology.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including sophisticated Excel workbooks and PowerPoint.
- Experience with accounting technology including AP automation solutions, ERP’s, and expense reimbursement solutions.
- Experience with Great Plains, Iron Mountain, ReQlogic, banking applications or other similar programs.
- Ability to manage, develop and implement best practices including classification and coding of COGS, Op-Ex and cost allocation.
- Familiar with other cash disbursements including 1099 payments, W-9’s, certain taxes and site costs.
- Planning and executing the month-end close schedule, including timeline development, sub-ledger cutoff, accrual preparation/review, and department communication.
This is a full-time permanent position with an excellent benefits package that includes vacation, sick, and floater time.
Medical and dental plans.
401(k) and a casual work environment.