Accounts Payable Job in Newton, Massachusetts : MA 02458
Looking for Accounts Payable Jobs? See currently available Accounts Payable job openings on accounts-payable.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
accounts-payable.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any accounts payable job . We provide job resources for Accounts Payable positions throughout the industry. accounts-payable.jobs.net also provides Accounts Payable jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Accounts Payable by either city or state.
accounts-payable.jobs.net is a accounts payable job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Accounts Payable jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your accounts payable job search on accounts-payable.jobs.net today.
Accounts Payable Supervisor
Accounts Payable Supervisor Job Description
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervision of the AP Specialists and development and maintenance of detailed work programs to be used by staff on a day to day basis to ensure all facets of responsibilities are executed efficiently.
- Oversight of the timely and accurate processing of invoices and payments through planning, organizing and controlling daily processes.
- Meet high-level customer support needs of the field and suppliers, including oversight of the AP Trouble Tickets.
- Maintain custom vendor relations by analyzing and reporting on supplier agings.
- Prepares accounts payable registers and related reports in a timely manner
- Assist the Accounting Manager with controls and compliance related matters including monitoring group compliance with Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) requirements and year-end audit support
- Design and conduct trainings regarding day-to-day accounts payable related matters and other technical matters to the AP specialists or to operations personnel in the field
- Propose and execute process improvements to increase effectiveness and efficiency
- Assist tax department with sales and use tax audits and filing of abandoned property
- Manage 1099 filing
- Real time support for ad hoc projects and analysis, as required
Newton Accounts Payable Job
Accounts Payable Supervisor Job Requirements
- Three to five (or more) years of relevant experience in accounts payable department
- Experience in mid-size to large SEC registrants and/or privately-held businesses preferred but not required
- Experience with Workday a plus but not required
- Meet high-level customer support needs of suppliers and field offices with positive, courteous, respectful, and effective communication.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills including the ability to interact with all levels from AP specialist to Accounting department senior leadership
- Strong attention to detail, organized and able to handle multiple deliverables at one time
- Works well in a changing / fluid environment and has the ability to be self-sufficient when necessary, including the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to remain positive under pressure and to multitask in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to apply new methodologies that satisfy systematic and scalable processes
- Ability to assist Accounting Manager to provide recommendations to streamline and enhance processes within the accounts payable department.
- Desire to learn, develop, and continuously improve
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, especially Excel)