Accounts Payable Job in Los Angeles, California : CA 90025
Looking for Accounts Payable Jobs? See currently available Accounts Payable job openings on accounts-payable.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
accounts-payable.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any accounts payable job . We provide job resources for Accounts Payable positions throughout the industry. accounts-payable.jobs.net also provides Accounts Payable jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Accounts Payable by either city or state.
accounts-payable.jobs.net is a accounts payable job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Accounts Payable jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your accounts payable job search on accounts-payable.jobs.net today.
Accounts Payable Job DescriptionCome join our Accounting and Finance team as an Accounts Payable Representative. This full-time career opportunity has a Monday - Friday day shift schedule and is located at our corporate headquarters in West Los Angeles (Sepulveda Blvd. / Santa Monica Blvd). As an A/P Representative you’ll:
• Daily organizing and processing of vendor invoices. Including but not limited to manual data entry and managing automated uploads
• Respond and resolve vendor and employee concerns/questions in a professional and responsive manner.
• Scan files and manage archives for internal and external audit review
• Process overnight payment requests and stuff checks for mail delivery
• Back up to all Accounts Payable roles for various administrative tasks
• Work within our Accounts Payable team (approximately 14 members) harmoniously to achieve department goals.
• Participate in projects, meetings, and/or training, as well as complete other assignments as needed by management.
We offer career advancement opportunities and full benefits including: medical/dental/vision coverage, paid vacation/holidays/sick-time, free life insurance, pre-tax matching 401k plan, pre-tax flexible spending plan, education reimbursement, and a host of other perks!
Become a valued member of our growing company by sending your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
RadNet is an equal opportunity employer, committed to cultural diversity. RadNet will provide equal consideration for employment to all qualified applicants without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition. RadNet will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Article 9 in Chapter XVIII of the Los Angeles Municipal Code). RadNet is an E-Verify Participant.
Keywords: Accounts Payable jobs, A/P jobs, Accounts Payable Specialist jobs, A/P Specialist jobs, Accounts Payable Coordinator jobs, A/P Coordinator jobs, Accounts Payable Representative jobs, A/P Representative jobs
Los Angeles Accounts Payable Job