Accounts Payable Job in Wichita, Kansas : KS 67203
Looking for Accounts Payable Jobs? See currently available Accounts Payable job openings on accounts-payable.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
accounts-payable.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any accounts payable job . We provide job resources for Accounts Payable positions throughout the industry. accounts-payable.jobs.net also provides Accounts Payable jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Accounts Payable by either city or state.
accounts-payable.jobs.net is a accounts payable job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Accounts Payable jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your accounts payable job search on accounts-payable.jobs.net today.
Accounts Payable Job Description
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Under the direction of the Accounts Payable Manager, responsible for administrative support tasks, such as document distribution, photocopying, mailing, filing, typing, computer input, financial analysis, regulatory submissions accounts payable processing, and other duties as assigned.
- Prepares vendors invoices for payment, including obtaining proper authorization, and assisting department heads with accurate general ledger coding.
- Prepares accounts payable checks
- Communicates effectively, and in a timely manner with vendors, participants, and internal staff.
- Performs data and financial analysis as requested utilizing Microsoft Excel knowledge.
- Assists with month-end, year-end and audit finance procedures.
- Performs administrative support duties, such as photocopying, filing, word processing and computer input.
- Opens and distributes department mail.
- Copies, mails and file weekly accounts payable documents.
- Prepares outgoing mail for vendor payments
- Performs related duties as assigned
Wichita Accounts Payable Job
Accounts Payable Job Requirements
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Graduate or GED required.
- Associate Degree in Accounting or Business preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of Accounts receivable and accounts payable processing experience.
- Recent computerized spreadsheet experience required.
- Experience in a Finance/Accounting setting required.
- Excellent administrative skills, with attention to details
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to maintain work focus in a fast-paced environment, highly distracting environment.
- Computer experience, including proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Word processing proficiency required.
- Working knowledge of financial practices required.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to exercise good judgment.
- Possess accurate data entry skills.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the work day
- Does activities such as grasping, lifting, and reaching
- Performs light physical work, frequently exerts up to 10lbs of force and up to 50 lbs. on an occasional basis.
- Well lighted, well ventilated work areas.
- Congenial, friendly atmosphere with emphasis on respect for each individual.
- Subject to frequent interruptions
Mission/Values – Shares in the Ascension Senior Living’ Vision and is able to demonstrate support for values, philosophy, and mission of the faith based care delivery system.